11-12% Beta-glucans | 100% Organic
Our beloved mushrooms are all grown in a small farm 100% organically and sustainably in Washington State. Our mushrooms powders are all cell wall extracted for optimized bioavailability, and contain both fruiting bodies and mycelium. Although we love and respect ethically wildcrafted mushrooms and herbs, we purposefully source our mushrooms from a small organic farm to impede the depletion of the wild. Not to mention that actually wildcrafted Cordyceps is around $20,000 a kilo! Sourcing local and organic mushrooms is essential for sustainability, quality, and vibrancy. Keep in mind that 85% of the world’s mushroom production comes from China. So be 100% sure that your shrooms are coming from local sources.
- 100% Organically Grown Cordyceps militaris
- Cell Wall Extracted (zero fillers or processors!!)
- Steam extracted
- Contains 10% Beta Glucans
- Grown in Washington State
- Contains both fruiting body and mycelium
Cordyceps has been widely used as an energizing "heal all" in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. Of the many benefits, it was mainly used for fatigue, exhaustion, protection of the liver, improving kidney function, alleviating respiratory illnesses and to enhance libido. It was also recommended for those with excessive stress, debility, weakness, and lacking strength (mentally and physically). Cordyceps is also used to improve energy, endurance, stamina, appetite and disrupted sleep patterns.
Clinically proven benefits:*
Hepatoprotective (liver protective), can help protect the kidneys, improve lung function, improve athletic performance, improve the immune system, can help prevent cancer progression, can increase fertility and libido (known as Himalayan viagra!)
Studies are showing that the cultured Cordyceps mycelium contain the same concentrations of active components as wild Cordyceps, making it an effective, sustainable and affordable alternative.
Active components found in C. sinensis and C. militaris include:
- Polysaccharides (CPS-1, CPS-2, CS-F30, CS-F10, beta-glucans, and mannoglucan)
- Nucleosides (adenosine and thymidine)
- Sterols (ergosterol and beta-sitosterol)
- Minerals, including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and selenium
- Others: peptides, amino acids, sugars, fatty acids, and enzymes
*Polysaccharides in Cordyceps have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-tumor, and cholesterol– and blood sugar-lowering effects. They also help boost the immune system.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.